WIFI Commercial Advertising Outdoor Electronic Signage , Wall
Mounted IP54 Full Color LED Sign
Function and Technology Character
1) To ensure the clearness of graphics and texts, as to the indoor
display within 100sqm,the same level of red,green and blue LED
lamps with the same brightness( ±10%)and wave length( ±2.5nm) are
2) The glue we apply to encapsulate the module surface is imported
from Sourth Korea. It decreases the effect of background color. As
a result of the full absorption of thr LED refraction light,the
display eliminate the urmbra and ghosting during broadcast.
3) We apply sophisticated technology of plastic closure,each module
of the horizontal height less than 0.1mm. Therefore,our displays
have good color uniformities ,homogeneity,which is unique in the
LED display field.
4) Module design makes it convenient to assemble and also ensure
that the cabinets are nice-looking.
5) Maitenance difficulties are slolved and it truely realizes
three-dimensional and dot-to-dot maiterance.
6) The price is competitive among the same products in market and
the quality is assured.
|Pixel Density||10000 Pixels per Sqm.|
|Cabinet structure||front open cabinet|
|Drive Method||4 scanning|
|Chip||1R 1G 1B DIP LED|
|Best Viewing Distance||>8 meters|
|Viewing Angles||60° (Vertical) 120° (Horizontal)|
|Life Span||>100,000 Hours|
|Working Temperature||-30~70 C°|
|Input Voltage||AC110~270 V|
|Average Power(w/m2)||380 W/m2|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS,|
Products function introduction:
1) High intensity and can be adjusted, so can meet the request of
the customers according the application environment;
2) Best equality, commendably solve the problem of the mosaic, have
the excellent consistency of light;
3) To pictures and character, have clear, exquisite and real
4) Big viewing angle to 110 degree at horizontal line, 60 degree at
vertical line, you can see at every angle at this range, no picture
change, no color excursion;
5) Can repair each led lamps, so the cost of maintain is lower, and
easy to repair.
1) Price Advantage: we have the best competitive price at the
market; also have the same even better quality;
2) Performance Advantage: Best Equality, high consistency, Big
viewing angle, can repair each led lamps;
3) Quality advantage: From material to finished product, from
design to produce, we control all steps that are the guarantee of
the quality and reliability;
4) Service advantage: Better service at same situation, better
cooperation at same service.
|LED Shape & Size||SMD 3 in 1|
|Drive Mode||Dynamic 1/8 Duty Constant Current|
|View Angle, 50% Brightness||140°/140°|
|Minimum View Distance||4m|
|Maximum Power Consumption||860W/m²|
|Operation Power Source||AC90-260V 50-60HZ|
|Brightness Adjustment||0-100% 8 levels automatic|
|Correction Scale Level||16bits|
|Brightness Correction||Pixels, Module, Cabinet Correction|
|Input Source Support||S-Video,Component,VGA,DVI,HDMI,SDI, HD_SDI|
|Control Distance||Multi-mode Fiber:50m;Single-mode Fiber:10km|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C - 65°C|
|Operating Life Span||100,000Hours|
|Out of Control Rate||0.01%|
1. What is the difference between real pixel LED display and
virtual pixel LED display ?
With the virtual pixel technology, the LED display will appear a
more clear vision.
Theoretically the resolution will be 4 times of a real pixel
technology LED display.
The difference of a real a virtual pixel LED screen of LED display
can be seen in the next pictures.
2. How do virtual LED display work?
Below you can clearly see how the virtual pixels are made, we
surely recommend you a virtual display, even so our new technology
of Dot Matrix it’s still better than virtual pixels, because the
three colors RGB are in the same dot or pixel, just like the SMD
technology and also the Dot Matrix have a horizontal viewing angle
of over 160 degrees. The virtual pixel LED display have a
horizontal viewing angle of upto 130 degrees.
3. What is the refresh rate for LED screens?
The refresh rate of a LED display is the number of times in a
second that the LED display hardware draws the data. This is
distinct from the measure of frame rate in that the refresh rate
for LED display includes the repeated drawing of identical frames,
while frame rate measures how often a video source can feed an
entire frame of new data to a display.For example, most movie
projectors advance from one frame to the next one 24 times each
second. But each frame is illuminated two or three times before the
next frame is projected using a shutter in front of its lamp. As a
result, the movie projector runs at 24 frames per second, but has a
48 or 72 Hz refresh rate.
4. Increase refresh rate for decreasing LED screen flickering
On LED display, increasing the refresh rate decreases flickering,
thereby reducing eye strain. However, if a refresh rate is
specified that is beyond what is recommended for the LED display,
damage to the display can occur.
Normally our LED display have a refresh rate of over 300Hz, which
is more than 5 times the refresh rate of a normal cathode
television which is 50Hz (PAL and SECAM) or 60Hz (NTSC). For
football stadiums (stadium LED display and perimeter LED display )
our LED display can reach a refresh rate of over 800Hz, which means
that they won´t show any flickering when recorded with a video
camera and broadcasted live on television.